Monday, August 6, 2012

Shakespeare Contention

There is a decided division in my home.  On the one side of the line is me and one daughter.  On the other side is the rest of the family.  The line?  Shakespeare.  I love the works of Shakespeare, regardless of the controversy of who he actually was....but the majority of my family completely, utterly disagrees.  You can hear the audible groans from my family whenever we have a season of Shakespeare during the home school year.  Really, you would think I was extracting blood or something.  
So imagine my delight when some Shakespeare actually seems useful to one of my clan.  They forwarded me this post recently. While not the exact impact I had hoped for, it is hysterical. 

http://elizabethbanks.com/blog/post/stay-classy-how-to-insult-someone-shakespeare-style-2 

No comments: