Friday, January 31, 2014

Birthday Bliss

 My artist daughter with the impressionist style I love so much, Momma brought back a teacup from Vermont, a perfect kitchen memo board my kids found, candle filled creamer my daughter found at a craft fair, and a teacup and saucer covered in wild roses from my son and daughter-in-law.....

 Special decorations....

 Two special friends surprising me with high tea at a local Bed and Breakfast.
My husband and kids totally spoiled me.  How can you beat Napoleons for dessert instead of cake?  Napoleons remind me of a little French bakery my parents and I would visit whenever we went to St.Augustine.  I got to go see the new Hobbit movie and enjoy a brisk walk along the dike.  Momma gave me money so that I could get a haircut and my first ever facial....ooooh, aaaah!  Hard to not feel completely wonderful when my cup overflows.  Thank you dear ones for all the love, gifts, and blessings of YOU.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Happy Birthday!! Looks like it was very special!

B. Schaefer said...

WOW - they did indeed spoil you - which is just right! Happy Birthday dear friend! May God grant you many more blessed years! Love you!

B. Schaefer said...

Oh ...and while all the precious gifts were truly lovely (the memo board is so neat!), I must say BEAUTIFUL painting - so talented - glory to God!

Caer Clan said...

Thank you for all the birthday greetings and wishes! Yes! She is talented...she is actually better at Manga! Lol!